"The practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own"
Important pages in this Wiki
- Plagiarism - Plagiarism from Gaddafi's thesis is being monitored here
- Comments can be entered here
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Chat - used to discuss the topic and coordinate with other users
- Forum - used for discussions inside the Wiki
- Saif al-Islam Muammar Al-Gaddafi
- The Woolf Inquiry - submit evidence on-line
2011 Libyan Protests
The 2011 Libyan protests are an ongoing series of protests and confrontations occurring in the North African state of Libya against the government of Libya and its head of state Muammar al-Gaddafi. The unrest began on 13 January 2011 and continues to the present. Media outlets have reported the unrest as being inspired by the uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, connecting the protests with the wider 2010–2011 Middle East and North Africa protests.
The revolutions in Egypt and Tunisia have been dubbed by some to be "Wiki Revolutions" because "just as people can self-organize to contribute to Wikipedia...they can participate in social change and coalesce into revolutionary movements as never before." Now, it seems that wikis may not only be behind toppling governments, but also stripping plagiarizing government officials of their educational titles. This week, German defense minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg has said he would remove the "Dr" from his name while a plagiarism investigation of his PhD took place. Where did this investigation originate? Wikia, the for-profit wiki project started by Wikipedia founder Jimmy Wales. Read More
2021/07/15 15:46- -
- Libya: Is there any hope for free and fair elections? Middle East Eye...
2021/07/02 07:00- -
- LIBYA : Haftar and Gaddafi's spy chief meet secretly in Cairo - 02/07/2021 Africa Intelligence...
2021/06/29 12:00- -
- Will Muammar Gaddafi's Son Vie for Libya's Top Job? AllAfrica.com...
2021/06/29 07:00- -
- Holding Libyan elections on time almost impossible: Ambassador Ibrahim Grada Daily News Egypt...
2021/06/29 07:00- -
- Possible presidential run by Gaddafi's son adds strain to troubled peace process Citizen TV...
Tax Justice Network: My encounter with Saif al-Islam Qadafi.
Wikipedia, LSE Libya Links.